THE MOVIES
The movies are very fun to see a story from the beginning to
the end. During two hours approximately, You will submerge in a new world. There
are many types of movies, each person has a favorite movie, in my case, I like
horror movies, sometimes romantic stories, but some people may like fantasy or
adventure stories.
WHAT KIND OF MOVIES DO YOU LIKE?
HORROR MOVIES:
Many people hate this type of movies, because its purpose is
to cause that feeling of panic in the viewer. But, there are people who like
them, because there are emotions of horror related to other emotions, as
despair, impatience, uneasiness; Here are also included ghosts stories. Many
times these movies become in fantasy because the horror movies treats elements
that don’t have natural or rational explanation, like demons, witches or
monsters.
Many people like this kind of movies but these many times
aren't suitable for children because the topics have a lot of war and violence.
Here are also included science fiction and adventure stories. The movie plot
envelops the viewer in an almost real world where all actions are chained and
carry an idea that keeps the viewer in intrigue.
ROMANTIC MOVIES:
The love is the principal topic, this movies are very
beautiful, sometimes its end is sad but
in generally is characterized for a happy end. Here are also included anecdotes
and real stories. Women love this stories and for couples who are in love are they
perfect.






Hello Camila, your post is very interesting and one of my favourite hobbies is to go to cinema with my friends. The horror movies aren't my chosen because I don't like to see blood and that kind of things; my favourite movies are about romantic stories, action and adventure. I f you are interested in romantic movies I will recommend some movies like eat, pray, love with Julia Roberts; Pride and Prejudice with Keira Knightley and The Lake House with Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves, this last is so beautiful! Thaks for your post :)
ResponderEliminarThanks for your comment Daniela, of course that I like romantic stories are very beautiful and also action movies, thanks for recommend me some movies, when I have some time, I will see the films.
EliminarEste comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.
ResponderEliminarHi Camila, It's a great post with a popular topic, I think that all our classmates loves your post. In my case, Like Jessica, I also like the romantic movies, however my favorite movie is Avatar but my favorites movies genres are romantic and comedy. The movies that Jessica recommend to you are really good movies, I also recomend you 500 days of summer. Thank's you for share this informations with us, it made me want to see some movies, I'm going to see some movies after the Final Term Exam.
ResponderEliminarHi Carlos, thanks for your comment, I agree with you, although some movies of comedy are very boring but romantics movies are my favorites. Also I am going to see some movies after the Final Exam, for example the films that Daniela recommend me in her comment.
Eliminar