Sometimes in life, we are forced to make some decision about our future, I hope my story will serve them to never surrender in the struggle of their dreams for material things that only fill for a moment, true happiness is hidden in the Little things in life and these are free.
If you want to find the best option, you should read my story:
I worked about 14 years in the same sector and I learned important things, I acquired a lot of experience and I had won a lot of money. I spent money in things unnecessaries, I bought different kinds of cars, clothes, jewelry, technology, cell phones, computers …..
All that I made need to sacrifice the thing that has the most value in the life: the time with my family. My only concern was having and having work to earn more money and make up for lost time. I had the dream job but I felt bad, I felt empty…
A year and a half after I lost my job, I felt worried and sad because although I tried to look for new opportunities it has been unsuccessful; I have felt that the work situation is complicated by my experience and my academic preparation and I am very overqualified for the vacancies that exist.
Now I decided to fight for my dream:
When I was a kid, I dreamed of traveling abroad, I dreamed of learning about other cultures, other places, learning other languages and obviously working.
I am sure to make the best decision in my life and now my family and I pack our bags to start the trip to our dreams. A new beginning with very high expectations and trust placed in God.
I share this interesting publication on how the Head- hunter advises young people in the job search; http://www.adeccorientaempleo.com/primer-empleo-trabajo-sonado/
Thanks Edgar for share your story and for the link! Sometimes we don't know what really we want to do about our life and about your experience. I mean... being a successful worker and then lose your job and all the changes you could experiment! That's sound a horrible time. But it's so nice to read that you take advantage of this bad "moment" because as you said! I think this is a great opportunity to be close with your family, support your daughters, love closely your wife! I'm 1000% sure that you are going to have a great time there! All my best wishes for you.
ResponderEliminarWe have similar stories of life Edgar, my husband also worked in oil and gas sector for 8 years, the most important thing is to be always together with our families (in my case husband and son) that is priceless,what you are going to do is "brave", I'm happy for you, and this new adventure that will divide your stories in a before and after. I'll do the same but in Australia, see you on the beaches of the world. God bless you.
ResponderEliminarEdgar is a good advice, thanks for share your history, sometimes we believe that have a big car, expensive watch, among other things are good for our but, I think that the most important in our life is our family because they are always the engine of our life and I think that you are a warrior because you try to do all for your family.
ResponderEliminarI hope that you be able to reach all your objectives...
Hello Edgar and everybody,
ResponderEliminarThanks for the entry as well as for the link, I found it useful. . Nice thoughtful personal story.
Great story Edgar. I think that the most important thing in our life is the happiness and family. Everybody have many dreams and hope reach success, but always there are problems and many things that make us feel tired. Good entry.
ResponderEliminarEdgar, I enjoy reading your personal life experience, and I think it could help new generations to enjoy life and have a balance between work, family and dreams
ResponderEliminarIt's never too late to make dreams come true.
thaks Edgar and congratulations for show us that we have to fight no matter the circunstances, I'll hope you reach all your dreams.
ResponderEliminar