THE HORROR MOVIES WORLD

THE FLY
Since Le Manoir du Disable's (La mansion del diablo) Launch that was considered the first horror movie, many movies have been lauched since 1896. But what is the magic of that films?


During the last decades different films that have been launched, movies like Frankenstein, The fly, Dracula by  Bram Stoker, La momia, and many more. These films were successful the people of 60's and 70's were afraid  of monsters and demonic specters like those in these movies and then when the people watched these kind of films 
they screamed and ran away.  This was in the 60's, but over time, 
the audience has changed his demands with respect to these films, for example in the twentieth century the people began to like the movies that had serial killers like in Halloween.
HALLOWEEN

In these movies a killer kills people because he has some kind of mental disorder. That idea was exciting for the people in that time  and then others films like Friday 13th and A nightmare on Elm street were successful because they complied with the people's demands.

 TEXAS CHAINSAW
Sadly nowadays the horror movies have become predictable because the screenwriters have run out of ideas, for example paranormal activity it was a movie that for my opinion was a (...) because it is predictable that the phamtom possesses someone and kills o scares the other characters, actually the most successful movies have been the ones that offer an original and mysterious content.

in conclusion the horror movies  world is a topic in which you find a lot opinions, some bad and others good but anyway the horror movies have been and will be in my opinion the most exciting films that you will see.

THANKS

take from: https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cine_de_terror

Comentarios

  1. Hi, an intersting post, I don't like horror movies because I am very sensitive but some movies like The Exorcist and Conjuring are really good and I think similar to you about plot of several horror movies, Its necessary a change of the way that people consume horror movies.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have never liked them, and I never will, but I indeed believe that horror movies effects, scenery, and overall its production, are among the ones that require brilliance and orginality.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. The article is very interesting for the people that like them the movies, specially this type of movies, but there are many people hate this movies, because its purpose is to cause that feeling of panic in the viewer. But, there are people who like them, because there are emotions of horror related to other emotions, as despair, impatience, uneasiness.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I do not feel identified with this article, but I fully agree with the Tatiana's comment, There are lots of money spend in this kind of movies.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario