WHICH DO YOU PREFER DOGS OR CATS?


Cats and dogs are most popular pets in the world. Cast are more independent while dogs are obedient but require more attention and exercise.

Dogs and cats are domestic animals to different species. Cats belong to the feline family and dogs belong to the canine family.

Resultado de imagen para IMAGENES DE GATOS Y PERROS

We can found many difference between dogs and cats, one difference can be that dogs are friendly animals and cats are more loner.

The dogs love company and will never feel bored if we spend a lot of time with it, and cats love to spend a lot of time alone.

Resultado de imagen para IMAGENES DE GATOS  solitarios

Other difference can be that dogs need a lot of space, they love run and love that you spoil it but cats are very happy in small spaces.

Resultado de imagen para perro corriendo

How to choose between a cat or a dog?

Well, when you choosing between a cat or a dog, you should consider, how much time you can dedicate to it? Dogs require more time than cats, and don't like that you left it home alone. Cats are more independent and don't need much time.

In conclusion, both are very cute and good pets but in my opinion I prefer dogs because dogs are more social, friendly, playful, affectionate, you can play with your dog, go out for a walk, among other things.

Now I want to share a video with some difference between dogs and cats.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRP9X6iCKq8

Well, which do you prefer?

Dayron A. Espinosa Lopez

Comentarios

  1. Hi Dyron.. I always have been a dog person, but this doesn't mean that I don't like cats, I really love animals but in a different way. Dogs are more tender, spoiled, happier, social, friendly, more extroverted, I think, while cats are so independent, if they don't need you, they aren't go to where you are, and all my life I've believed that someday a cat will jump in my face and it'll attack me with its claws, I think is a trauma of my childhood, so definitely, I'm a dog person.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello, I prefer 🐕 dogs because are more compatibility with my personality, I spent all my childhood with dogs and now that I have my son, I will buy a dog for him 🐕...

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi I prefer cats because they are so kiuts. And i think that cats are more independents . And in my childhood I grew up with many cats

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello, I prefer dogs but cats are good too, in my house we adopted a dog just one month ago, his name is bambi, it's a big change for him because all his life he had been homeless and now all the attention is new for him, he looks really happy, the coolest thing is that he takes to walk alone and when you go out with him he does not need a necklace and if he get lose he always return. :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario