BALANCE IN LIFE

BALANCE IN LIFE
Have you ever listen about "when you die, nothing will go with you"? Well, there is much truth in that, or, have you ever listen "He / she, who pass away, was gone with all his / her properties, luxuries, designer clothes, etc., to the heaven, hell, parallel world, or whatever you believe on"?

Although we know that our material things will continue in the world when we die, we still thinking in "much work is like earn much money, so, we will be the happiest people in the world" and, sometimes, for not say, always, we depart from those who we really love, or we stop sharing time with the people we care about.

I actually think, in life we should have a real balance between obligations and leisure, because when we grow old, we are probably going to regret not having enjoyed the things we were passionate about, family, people we loved, and we will remember all those moments when we wasted twenty four hours per day, sitting in a desk, growing intellectually, but forgetting all that which in the long run will bring us happiness.

But, I’m not saying that you don’t have to work hard, I’m trying to say, everything in life MUST be based on balance, and HOW CAN I ACHIEVE IT?, I’m going to give you some advices or tips I found on internet, and I thought they would be useful in our lifes:

“1. Assess your life as it is now.
Looking at ourselves as we really are is the first step in restructuring our lives. Do you feel physically exhausted, mentally stagnant or find yourself without close relationships? Would you call yourself a workaholic? Do you feel a lack of spiritual alignment? If you answer yes to any of these questions, your life is probably out of balance.

2. Make a conscious decision to become balanced.
Choosing reality as our basis of decision is the second step to becoming balanced. Achieving balance allows us to reach our goals and our purpose in life while creating less stress to do so. A conscious decision to change is now in order.

3. And make that decision on a minute-to-minute schedule.
We are all instant forgetters. Remember all those resolutions you made way back in January? Renewing our decisions on a daily, minute-to-minute basis allows us to ease into change, instead of expecting things to change overnight.

4. Set goals in every area of your life.
Set realistic goals in all areas of your life to assist yourself in remembering that your ultimate goal is balance. Your goals should cover:

• Your relationships
• Your physical being
• Your spiritual alignment
• Your mental development
• Your job
• Your finances

5. Be willing to take the risk.
Being willing to assess ourselves and take the risk to change will not only enhance our lives, but you will feel more energy and an expanded awareness of what life is all about. Acknowledging that balance is essential and recreating your life to encompass your decision is worth all the risk.

6. Make time to reassess yourself on a daily basis.
None of us can really know how well we are doing with change in our lives unless we are willing to reassess our position. Don’t feel that your decisions are made in concrete; if something feels that it isn’t working, be willing to look at a new decision. Make time for yourself every day, in a quiet meditative state, to relax and “check yourself out.”.”

IN CONCLUSION, to be happy, you should have a BALANCE LIFE.



Comentarios

  1. Hello looks easy hahaha, but finally get that happiness is a daily hard work, all the people want to be happy , but not all are Willing to make it happen...We have to start doing every day something important for ourselves​ , maybe in my post I can explain about this topic and share my experience in that, your information was very important , thank you.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello everybody,
    I found this post really enjoyable. According to this, my life is definitely unbalanced. I've certainly felt physically and mentally exhausted, I do work very long hours every day, and I hardly speak to just a couple of my bunch of friends, and just through social networks. Nevertheless, I decided to implement a kind of 'philosophy' of life, since I was going mad and wanted to give up. I'm normally stressed, on average, 16 hrs out of the 24 in a day. How do I cope with that? Well, I'm learning to enjoy the 'suffering', by that, I mean to laugh instead of yell, and to live life one day at a time. I do believe in energy and that things in life are meant to be, and those things may be better if we keep a positive energy and atmosphere around us. About the balance in life, it's hard to keep, specially if you're pursuing several goals at a time. What I think every day is... I'm not going to do this forever...It's just the tough way to get to the top of the mountain. It's worth doing it. I'm going to think seriously about the leisure time, though.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hello, as far as I'm concerned we all have at leats some in our lifes unbalanced. sometimes we just forget parts importants in our lifes like family, in my view we have to do an examination of conscience every month to balance our lifes again without blurring the things that are important for us.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario