What is Speak Up Your Mind about?

This is a blog created for B 1.3 students at the UIS Language Institute whose purpose is to provide a space to share personal experiences, views, anecdotes, opinions, and more, on different topics and issues. It is expected to build up a meaningful learning experience which actually contributes to shape students' own learning process and development of writing skills.


Comentarios

  1. This is the best proyect ever. I'm going to do the best.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is my first proyect, I think this is a really good oportunity to improve our writing skills and as it says in link of the benefits of blogging with this blog I will definitely become a more organized thinker.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thanks, guys for your comments.
    I'm glad to know that this project is actually engaging enough to raise your interest in class as well as the development of your writing skills.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. This project is something different and I think that is a great oportunity to reinforce our writing skills.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario