Actually one of the most biggest problems in the world is the pollution. Everyday we can help to reduce or increase, in this article I want to show how can we reduce the pollution.
A bicycle is even better. You know why? You spend zero money on gas, you emit zero toxins into the environment, and you burn way more than zero calories while riding.
There are many ways to help take care our planet:
SAVING WATER AND ENERGY
![]() |
if you are not using it, why have it on? switch off everything that you don't need. It's saves power and it's a lower electricity bill for you!
CHANGUE YOUR LIGHT BULBS
Compact fluorescent or LED light bulbs may cost more initially, but they last much, much longer. Two decades could pass before you need to buy a new one. LEDs (a little more so than CFLs) are much more efficient than incandescent bulbs; the old kind uses a vacuum/filament method that's up to 85% worse for energy-saving. If every home in America made just one switch, the equivalent amount of energy saved would light 3 million homes for the year.
RIDE A BICYCLE
A bicycle is even better. You know why? You spend zero money on gas, you emit zero toxins into the environment, and you burn way more than zero calories while riding.
RECYCLE
This is one of the most obvious and easiest ways of help the environment and you can do it in your home with your family. Paper, plastic, aluminum etc. I think that the next personal experience help you to start recycle.
One day when I was a child I was with my grandmother and we was visiting a eldership and it was so sad because I saw how the old people was alone. But the most wonderful thing was when I saw a elder who was separating trash. When I asked to him why he did it, he answered me : '' Because its a good way for help the world'' Since then I decided to recycle.
Finally I want to invite you to become aware of the planet and recycle. Is our future and the future our children.
And I want to share a Video I hope that everyone can see that.
Felipe Chacón


Well Felipe, the world already knows about the big problem with environment, the question is: what really we are doing respect to the problem? I mean, I hear all the time about the problem, advise, options to change our dirty culture but nothing of that is really changing. Why? We need to start with our own actions. People talk talk and talk but no more than that! What about if we organize a hour cleaning around our school? What about if we organize a volunteer cleaning club? What about if we tried to recycle in our school? But that ideas sounds crazy, right? because we find excuses like the time, the time and the Time. We don't have enough time to make a change but we have time to show off what we want to change. I propose you walk on Monday from school to Parque San pio and clean all the trash we'll see? Are you in? Let me know :)
ResponderEliminarThese tips are very good, I hope that people will be able to ride a bicycle, recycle, saving water and energy. The problem is that people pollute all world with different substance or hazardous waste as mercury, oil, detergents, plastic, among other things also people use spray and other things that pollute ozone causing global warming. So there are many factors but I think that your idea is good luck...
ResponderEliminarFelipe, thanks for your entry. Nice tips for people to go green.
ResponderEliminarAnd Linda, very proactive! Personally, I do it at home. I try to separate all waste and more importantly, I try to make my mom aware of that as well. She spends more time at home and produces more waste than me. Then she can talk to our neighbors and they can talk to other people and there we made a change!
Personally, I think that is difficult but not impossible. Currently, people don't be interested enough in the care of the environment, because the problem is not evident for them.
ResponderEliminarThe obligation is in our hands, because our children are the ones who are going to suffer the consequences of the disinterest of the actual generations, US. As Linda said, isn't enough talk, and don't make the difference, we have to start in our houses, and beginning to be friendly with the environment.
Those are good ideas , because the people nowadays are not aware of how the world is changing for worse and we aren't doing enough things to trying stop the pollution ,contamination and things like that , we need a immediately solution if we don't find the solution the planet will be done in a few years.
ResponderEliminarthaks for the advices about how improve the world. Also my degree work was about Alkaline battery recycling, we found a way through non-polluting methods of obtaining pure zinc oxide. As we know batteries have polluting elements for the environment and it is vitally important to give them the right treatment.
ResponderEliminarI like your post, We all have to be aware of our responsibility as beings that we inhabit in this world and we must contribute each with something to improve, the change begins with each one.
ResponderEliminar